As part of the LDV program, our team is committed to upholding the LDV Dealer Service Philosophy.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine LDV parts
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to LDV 's high standards
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations
Additionally, while you know your car is in good hands, so are you! Our customers are welcome to enjoy our Werribee LDV lounge area with plasma television. So, you can relax and enjoy free tea and coffee while your vehicle is being serviced. If you prefer to be dropped nearby, you can avail yourself of our free courtesy transportation service. We will call you when your vehicle is ready, and come and collect you. That’s a great service.
MAINTENANCE. IT'S TOO IMPORTANT TO IGNORE.
We make our vehicles to last but they do need attention. By keeping an eye on some keys points under your bonnet together with some basic, regular maintenance - you can help keep your LDV working well for years to come.
What does regular maintenance involve?
Oil, fluid and coolants need to be topped-up or replaced regularly while rubber hoses and belts need to be checked for deterioration. Tyres and brake pads also need to be inspected to make sure that you are safe on the road.
If you're driving under normal conditions, make sure you follow the maintenance schedule set out in your Customer Information Booklet.
For further information, please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your LDV vehicle.
The Werribee LDV team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring.